Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Christmas

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Christmas
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a fun time. This year Maria was with her dad so we generally have our family Christmas the weekend prior to Christmas. Friday Dec 21st we opened our family gifts and then we asked Santa to make a early special trip to our house being Maria would be gone for the actual day. Saturday a.m. we woke and Santa did come as he said he would.

Then Mom Toop & Dustin came Saturday Dec 22nd by 1 p.m. and we ate a delicious meal. Ham from Costco, Mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole and fruit salad. We played games, watched TV and played Dustin's WII.

Mom T stayed until Wednesday evening and Eric met Bruce in St Cloud on Sunday. It was nice for a change to have them stay that long and that we got to enjoy their company.

Christmas Day...Eric & Dustin went to see the movie, "National Treasure Book of Secrets." After we had a taco lunch. Then Mom T, Hayden and I watched the following movies at home...Polar Express, The incredibles and Robots. Then I made a chicken, potato and salad supper.

It was a good Christmas.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes we did have a GOOD time. We had fun playing games, talking and eating good food. That probably was the longest I stayed but we were having a good time. I enjoyed playing games etc instead of just watching TV. We had more conversation that way also. Laughed a lot!

Thanks for having me, Sheryl and Eric

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: