Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » were back!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: were back!!
Maria
Member # 16

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Maria           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
were back!!! [Smile] And were happy to be back because were are very tired. [Cool]
Posts: 33 | From: Ramsey,MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tired from the drive!! We are glad to be home but we had a good time seeing all the Awesome mountains, wonderful wild life and all the beautiful water falls. The scenery is to die for and none of the 1800 pictures that we took would justify what we actually saw.

It was a good time, but it is always good to come home after a long trip.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
korgecl
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for korgecl           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell me where all you went. Wyoming is a state I have only been through the corner and Montana and other states west are on my list of places to go when I retire.
Sounds like you were happy with your vacation choice. You used the time share, right? Where did you stay? How were the accommodations?

Posts: 53 | From: Green Bay office  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We got to see....Old faithful, Devils Tower, Reptiles garden, Mt Rushmore, A lot of mountains, snow in the middle of summer way over our heads, Bear Tooth pass and Sawetelle Peak.

We got to see the upper and middle parts of Yellowstone. We could have gotten to all of Yellowstone but it was just getting to be too much driving and it was getting to all of us. We spent several days around the time share doing things there that helped us have some relaxing time as well as adventures.

It is a beautiful part of America and I'm glad that we got to see it. The wildlife we got to see was...Elk, Buffalo, 1 grizzly bear running across our path and a lot of Antelope

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maria
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maria           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mom it was 1803.
Posts: 33 | From: Ramsey,MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: