Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Jokes / Meaningful Items » Teacher Gags 70 Kids to Keep Them Quiet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Teacher Gags 70 Kids to Keep Them Quiet
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BUENOS AIRES (Reuters) -An Argentine primary school teacher is under investigation for gagging a class of 70 talkative 7-year olds to keep them quiet, education authorities said on Tuesday.

The teacher stuck the children's mouths shut with adhesive tape when they would not stop chattering during rehearsals of a ceremony for Argentina's independence day, according to an accusation lodged with education authorities by parents.

Officials in the city of La Plata, 30 miles (50 km) south of the capital Buenos Aires, said they were investigating the incident. But some parents defended the state school teacher, saying she did a good job and that sticking up their noisy kids' mouths with tape was just a game.

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy teacher could get into trouble just saying she would like to do something like that. HA HA To think of the things they did do to kids back a number of years.

Lynn had a teacher that made her and another boy hit each other in the face. Lynn would flinch so the boy got an extra hit. I finally got to meet the guy when I worked at Lakeside Appliance when he called on me for advertising. I didn't know it was him for some time though. I have no idea what the 2 of them did in this teachers class, but I was really mad about it. Did I do anything (NO)

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: