Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Jokes / Meaningful Items » A Man Runs Into The Vets Office Screaming..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Man Runs Into The Vets Office Screaming..
Anaconda
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anaconda   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A man runs into the vet's office, carrying his dog, screaming for help. The Vet rushes him back to an examination room and has him put his dog down on the examination table. The vet examins the still, limp, body and after a few moments, tells the man that his dog is regrettably dead. The man, clearly agitated, and not willing to accept this, ask for a second opinion.
The vet then goes to the back room and comes out with a cat and then puts the cat next to the dog's body. The cat sniffs the body, walks from head to tail, poking and sniffing the dog's body and finally looks up at the vet and meows. The vet looks up to the man and says,"I'm sorry, but the cat says your dog is dead, too." The man is still unwilling to accept that his dog is dead. So the vet brings in a black labrodor retreiver. The dogs sniffs the body, walks from head to tail, and finally looks up at the vet and barks. The vet then looks up at the man and says," I'm sorry, but the dog says your dog is dead, too.
The man, finally resigned, to the diagnosis, Thanks the vet and asks how much he owes. The vet answers,"$650"
"$650 to tell me that my dog is dead?", the man exclaims. "Well," the vet replies," I would have charged you $50 for the diagnosis, but the $600 was for the cat scan and the lab test! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Ryan

Posts: 49 | From: Hong Kong, China  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: