Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Jokes / Meaningful Items » Who to Blame?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who to Blame?
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

If a man cuts his finger off while slicing salami at work, he blames the restaurant.

A man slicing meat

If you smoke three packs a day for 40 years and die of lung cancer, your family blames the tobacco company.

A funny Doctor 

If your neighbor crashes into a tree while driving home drunk, he blames the bartender.

cartoon of bartender

If your grandchildren are brats without manners, you blame television.

Animation of bratty kid

If your friend is shot by a deranged madman, you blame the gun manufacturer.

Animation of cowboy twirling a six-shooter

And if a crazed person breaks into the cockpit and tries  to kill the pilot at 35,000 feet, and the passengers kill him instead, the mother of the deceased blames the airline.

Animation of plane crash diving

I must have lived too long to understand the world as it is anymore.  So, if I die while my backside is parked in front of this computer,
I want you to blame Bill Gates...okay?

Animation of man smashing PC with axe

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! That is all sooooooo true! That is how many people think and feel. They aren't to blame there is always someone else to blame. [Eek!] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: