Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » I don't get it....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I don't get it....
John
Member # 5

Icon 14 posted      Profile for John   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this just the toop family message board? Seems anything I ever post around here gets deleted. That's my feedback.
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John all of your post are still here. You've done jokes, computer questions, etc.. what do you think is missing?
Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  | Report this post to a Moderator
John
Member # 5

Icon 13 posted      Profile for John   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My posts in the "Thought for the day" section for starters.....ah, forget it, not worth it. Later.
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When looking at the TOPICS in a forum. If you look at the upper right hand corner you will see this drop down window.

The last post in one of your topics was on 12/8/99 so if you have selected only show me the last 20 days it would not show you your topics called "TIP" for an example.

Review the drop down window and let me know if this fixes your problem.

------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: