Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » Your web site looks good!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Your web site looks good!
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Eric & Sheryl, your site looks good. I love the new addition of your countdown to your big day! Wow, is that coming fast! It's fun to view your jokes section & inspirational thought section - some of those are classics! It's fun to share a smile & a chuckle!
Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Tammy! The inspirational forum was my idea and I am the one that puts all the jokes on that forum. Feel free to add all your jokes and inspirational thoughts. We like to see new things and new people on our site.
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep up the good work on the website. I know your ideas are the best and I thank you for asking me for my opinion.
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: