Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » It finally came back up

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It finally came back up
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I thought I was going to die because I couldn't post nothing to the website for the past two nights. I didn't know what I was going to do. Thank goodness it came back up or I would have gone nuts.....

One free month though! That is good....

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't know it wasn't working at first. I posted one night on 3 or 4 different subjects. When they didn't show I told Eric and that is when he said there were problems but it would be fixed the next day. So the next day I posted everything again. It still didn't show so I did it again because I thought I was doing something wrong. But did I stop there NOOOO, Eric said it was going to be fixed so I posted it for the 3rd time. It still didn't show. So the 4th time my message on one subject was "I have posted somethings 3 times and I don't think it worked so you will never know what I said" Actually now I don't remember all I posted under and what I said. That was Tuesday or Wednesday night. But I hope everything is working fine. I am glad you got that month free with all the problems.
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: