Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » A New Look Is Coming!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A New Look Is Coming!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a new look coming to the site. Keep your eyes pealed and let us know what you think. Eric you have done a great job of the new look....sorry if I have been a pest about what to add or change. We make a great team. How much longer before every one gets to see this new look?
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess we will wait. I think that is the only choice we have right now. LOL But I will be looking forward to it.
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering how much longer we have to wait? Couple days, couple weeks, couple of months, etc? Can't wait to see it up and running.
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wished that the real new look had been workable, but I do understand that it took too long to download it all. The substitute does look good though. I like the camping icon is cool and like how it inter changes. Keep up the good work.
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

The forum colors look great! See you can be creative without my suggestions all the time!
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Love!

It's good to hear you say things like that. But I want your imput too. Sometimes I just get stuck and need help figuring it out.

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric, I think the new web site is a lot easier to read. Keep up the good work on this site. I thought the house was nice but yes it did take too long to load. I wish he would change that picture of Maria though. That straw up her nose really gets to me. ouch! I am sure it is hard to change this site like you do but it does make it interesting. GOOD JOB Eric (I still haven't learned how to make bigger letters)
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Korger
Member # 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Korger           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the new colors. The neon was hard on the eyes and the colors tended to run together. Have you started hiring out as webmaster. great sideline job.
Posts: 194 | From: Green Bay, WI,USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He had you in mind when he was changing the look. Trying to make it easier for you to see and read it on your web tv.
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Eric and Sherly
I wish that I knew how to do the things you do on your wed page!! It's so neat and a great way to share with others! I beleive I'm on the Pamper chief page!? I already sent my(call) my order!ha HOw did the book party go??

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No you're in the feedback forum not the pamper chef forum. To find out how the party went you will have to visit the pamper chef forum. So when you get a chance go to that one. Thanks though on the comment Eric trys hard to make things look interesting and exciting. Thanks for the feedback.

[This message has been edited by Sheryl (edited October 24, 2000).]

Sharon Pederson
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the way you set this website up to, Eric. I feel anyone who can do the things you can with a computer should have a very important and high paying job. Wish I could give you a job but I havent got work either. Keep the good work up and soon you will be found.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, he could do that for a job. So if you know anyone that would like a website for personal or business reasons send then Eric's way. That is how it starts word of mouth. Maybe, someday he can make it his career.

He works hours to make the website look the way he does. It is worth it though.

Keep up the good work!

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Eric, keep up the good work. You seem to find things all the time to improve you site. I like the added features. I had to do some catch up tonight because when the web site went down I lost what was new. I found a few I had totally missed. But that wasn't your fault. Good job Eric

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: