Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » I'm coming alive

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm coming alive
Shannon Papendorf
unregistered

Icon 7 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi I thinking I know what I'm doing finally-all myself!! I don't have a good teacher. So bear with me and any help from anyone would be get!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see you on the forum. A lot of people are starting to use the forums to communicate things to family members. It's great to see.

------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright! I'm glad to see you on the Toop site. Now we can keep in contact and let everyone know what we are up to. It is pretty easy once you get started and I love to see a lot of activity. With you, mom, and Sheleen on here now it should be interesting everyday to see what new is on here.
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon Pederson
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Sheryl and Eric I'm glad your on too. I've been waiting for you to get on. This is great. And it gets easier the more you do it. Haven't read the rest of the messages but if you haven't told us what you did last weekend please do. Feels like were all going to get to know each other better now. Hope JP hops on soon and wish Stacy and Denny could to. Will be looking for messages each day too.
Shannon Papendorf
unregistered

I can't beleive it-here I am again checking the messages!ha It is fun and exciting to see what others have added. Just one question thou!? How does one check their spelling!!! ha
Sharon Pederson
unregistered

I know what your saying Shannon. You get hooked on this thing. But it is fun and I'm just glad your on it now too because its like seeing you every day. Wonder what has happened to Sheleen? They must be busy now that the boys are out for Wrestleing. Ya Eric how does one check spelling.HA I havent learned how to underline and bold print either. I know you put on how some where on here but I haven't had time to think about it. Oh, well its fun anyway.
Sharon Pederson
unregistered

I forgot to mention that I like those thoughts for the day. Sue Pedersons daughter is in the Navy, I think, and she likes to get mail in fact that is the one thing they look forward to each day so I have been sending some of these thoughts every once in awhile and Sue says she really likes them and she shares them with some of the girls who doesn't get any mail. Keep them coming. I haven't found any lately.
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL....you check your spelling by reading it over before you summit. I've learned to reread it many times. If you find that you have made a mistake and want to go back and correct it, just hit the edit button at the bottom of your message and correct it.

Another thing for everyone to be able to read your post better, would to use more paragraphes. When you run it all together it's hard to follow along without loosing where you are at. I've found myself using my finger to follow along.

Great to see you all on the site.

That is why you will see on some of my post that sheryl edited this post on such and such date. I am either posting more like I am doing right now or correcting a word. You will become pros in not time.....

[This message has been edited by Sheryl (edited December 01, 2000).]

Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

You have spoken and I have listened

A spelling checker is now available for your use. Down at the bottom of the screen between the buttons "Submit Reply" and "Clear Fields" you now have a new option!!!

SPELL CHECK

Remember this is only a spell checker...it doesn't fix grammar errors LOL

*** Sorry this doesn't work with WEBTV viewers

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon Papendorf
unregistered

Thanks for the input on this matter! It'll help me alot!
Sharon Pederson
unregistered

I didn't know that this was suppose to be so perfect. That we are suppose to be able to figure out what one means even if there is something misspelled or run altogether. I'll have to be more cautious about my messages from now on. Might not have the time to do any now. haha Thanks Eric for the help anyway. I'll try and use it.
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sharon, this is a family site and nothing has to be perfect as far as I am concerned. Maybe some people expect it, but I sure don't. We are all human and sometimes when I am writing I get ahead with my thoughts and goof. If people are expected to be perfect than I am sure there will be less writing. Of course this is just my opionion but it sounds like you agree with me too. Everyone keep writing. We love to hear from everyone.
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon Pederson
unregistered

Ya, we like to hear from you to Vonnie. Havent seen anything on here for a long time from you. Where you been and what you been doing. See you on What new in your life.
Just tried to talk to you on the MSM but couldn't get you. I probably didn't do some thing right.

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Correct Vonnie we like to hear from you to. Just like we hear from others.... We miss you on here. I think though that it might be that you are really oraganizing your house.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: