Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » Another new look is coming....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another new look is coming....
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's coming and maybe it will be up by Dec 1st. I got a sneak peak and I'm liking it. Keep watching so that you can see it to...
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are just a tease.... but I like it
Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's me... Kind of like a T.V. show, luring you back with what is to come.

[This message has been edited by Sheryl (edited November 29, 2000).]

Sharon Pederson
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW< what a bright site. It took me back aways when it first came on. But pretty. Great job, Eric, you did it again.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon Papendorf
unregistered

Eric,you're just to good!ha I like it too. However, I was hoping for new pictures. Any from the time we were there? Like the one on the ornament for the kids forum. Do you use disks to inter it in to the web site? If so I'll send some that we have.
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure if you have them on Cd or Disk I could put some of them on the website. The one of the girls in the Ornament was from last Memorial day.
Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love throwing ideas your way honey, because you always manage to do it right. I try to think of things you might not be able to do, but you always do it.

Great Job! I already have seen it, of course, those are one of the benefits of being a wife to a computer nut.

Shannon Papendorf
unregistered

Wow,I just didn't realized it was that long ago! I'll send some disks we have to share with others. We was to Sears to have family pictures done and was able to choose to have them put on a disks-neat do!! This way Eric's family can see who we are that are writing on the website.
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

How does everyone like the snow on the main page?
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it! Very festive...
Shannon Papendorf
unregistered

Snow! What snow. I guess I wasn't pay close attention. I keep getting bumped off of here. I don't like this carrier for the internet. Eric,is there away of doing this off line? I don't think so but wanted to know from someone that would know.
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Sorry no way of doing that it offline
Sharon Pederson
unregistered

I didn't get this page til today. Did you do it today or yesterday? Like it though. MOM
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

The snow is on the www.toop.org main page.... snow is falling around the Christmas tree
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought the snow looked good. Keep up the good work. I have no idea where you come up with these ideas but between you and Sheryl you are doing a good job.
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: