Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » I need your help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I need your help
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking of changing the Forum topics. What are subjects that you would like to see? For example. Currently we have the Thank You forum, the Friends forum, etc...

What subjects are you looking for?

Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon Pederson
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like just what you have right now. I like the new one "Whats on your mind" But the rest are just fine with me. Of course, I'm not very creative like others might be so maybe someone else will come up with something new. Good luck
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I do like what we have, but maybe pull some together so there isn't so many of them.

Knee slappers...any joke

Whats on your mind....Just general info

Thoughts for the day

Feedback.....What do you think of the site, any new ideas or got a question.

Then the family have a:

General info

Special Events...birthday,christmas,etc

Just a few of my suggestions. Nothing you have to do.

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good! I don't like so many forums to look at. Takes to long. You've done good again!!!!!
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: