Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » What do you think should be here?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What do you think should be here?
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please give me your ideas on what you would like to see at toop.org. Maybe you would like an Email address from here that would forward your mail to your real email account. Chat room? Links?

Let me know

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This site is all so new to me I have no idea what I expect from it and what it really can do. I am having trouble even coming up with different topics. I think this will be fun once we get everyone going on it. I can tell Eric that you are having fun with this, because everytime I pull it up you have added something new. I pull it up just to see what is new. LOL
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is the whole Idea here. I want to keep this site changing so that you will want to comeback to see what is new.....
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
honey can you give us ideas or even sites to go look at so we know what your looking for?
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the idea of this Posting is so you can give me the ideas! If you visit a site that you think has something that you like and would like to see again or use again, A feature, a design, you name it.

Keep surfing for ideas, and just let me know,

Eric

------------------

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the idea of having my email coming to this site instead of using Juno. Think it would give me more options on what I can send and recieve. Can't do much on Juno.
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  | Report this post to a Moderator
Lynn
Member # 8

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Lynn           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just how do I get an Email address??? I would like one!!!
Posts: 79 | From: New London, MN 56201  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: