Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » Suggestion

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Suggestion
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric(and Ladies)I would like to see a spot for reciepts. I could use some different reciepts weither it's cookies or hotdishes, Any thing that would be interesting to try(of course you try it first before sending it) How about it?
Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this also sounds like a good idea. Good suggestion!
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that would be a great idea to, but I believe you were referring to recipes and not receipts. I don't want to know what you spend, but what you make for meals. LOL I did understand what you were talking, about and that is the important thing.

Very Good Idea

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon Pederson
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the idea too. And I didn't notice the spelling on recipes. Funny haha.
Sue Pederson just sent me a subscription for a Quick Cooking magazine and there are some good quick meals I can share After I try them haha

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy I guess most of us are on the same wave length because I never picked up that recipes was spelled wrong either. I guess we read what we think it is saying instead of what it says.

[This message has been edited by Vonnie (edited January 13, 2001).]

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No big deal. I just read it and until I read the rest did I understand what Shannon was saying. So I was just trying to clarify that she meant recipes rather than receipts. It is alright to misspell or put the wrong word, but when you read that as the word it was confusing until you get to cookies or hotdishes. Do you see my confusion?
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want to post your receipts too...that is fine. I'm not sure if anyone would care about how much you spent at Target, Cub, gas, etc... but if you want to go ahead.

LOL

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess i was in a hurry that i didn't noticed but now we have something to laugh about!! I'm sure receipts would be intereseting to see as well as recipes!Ha Ha

By the way what does LOL mean???

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

I believe it means LAUGH OUT LOUD
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is exactly what it means.
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recipe section is in full swing. Check it out
Are ya Hungry

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys...great minds must think alike! We also have a "Recipe Corner" in our Forum. We can all swap recipes with each other & then we'll be eating "new" foods for awhile & it won't be the same old meals week after week.

Be sure to mention to your family they are welcome to visit our site too: www.cyberkewl.com Feel free to register & post on our forum also, then we'll know you stopped by! Kick off your shoes, get comfortable & stay for awhile...I'm looking into offering virtual beverages to be a good hostess! LOL The more, the merrier so swing on by!

(Eric I haven't learned how to type the HTML code yet so that "Recipe Corner" is a direct link. Jeff will teach me tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience on that one.)

[This message has been edited by Tammy (edited February 10, 2001).]

Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tammy I visit your site every once in a while but I have never checked in. Maybe one of these days I will have to do that so I can at least say HI
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Vonnie! Glad to hear you've stopped by. Any feedback you have on our website is appreciated, as we're just starting out. That would be great, please check in anytime & say hello! We hope to see your presence in our Forum. Take Care! Have a good day!
Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: