Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » Birthdays/Anniversary (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Birthdays/Anniversary
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a suggestion of having a bithday/anniversary section like Jeff and Tammy have on their site.
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you saying that you would like me to rename the Special Dates/Events forum to Birthdays/Anniversaries?

------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to be able to go to one place and look at a certain month and it will tell me birthdays at a glance. Somthing on the order that Jeff has. I would like it to be on that first menu page. (with forum, pictures, house etc.)

Your Special Dates/Events is still good for people to tell us what they did on those special days.

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so what you are saying is you would like to see a web PAGE with birthdays on it, like on www.cyberkewl.com Not a birtday forum
Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that idea. That way when the month comes we can look to see who's this month and not forget them. I forget who's birthday it is and try to rake my brain figuring it out and sometimes forget. I will help you with all the dates if you put together the page. Make one page for bithdays and one for Anniversaries.

[This message has been edited by Sheryl (edited January 12, 2001).]

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon Pederson
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like that idea too. I am terrible any more at remembering birthdays and anniversaries. Boy this is going to a busy and interesting website with all the added items to get on. I won't get any thing else done. haha or what is that you say. LOL
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Eric like www.cyberkewl.com Family & Friend Calendar. I do like the idea of Birthdays and Anniversaries on a different calendar also. See what you can do for us. I know with all your talent you can do it.
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the idea too. I'm not sure when is Maria's-April 9th,I think?

[This message has been edited by we5andjj (edited January 13, 2001).]

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
April 9th is correct for Maria's birthday. She will be 3 years old....my do they grow fast.
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Calendar is in progress
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric has me creating the page and putting in all the info. I need some more info on some birthdays and anniversaries.

I need the following:

Jeff Pederson's birth year.

Sue Pederson's full birth date.

Danielle's full birth date and last name.

Jeff and Sue Pederson's wedding anniversary.

Denny Auld's full birth date.

Grandma Mohr full birth date.

The following is what I have if it is incorrect please let me know:

Stacy's family

Stacy 11-26-64-37th
Alex 11-26-88- 13th
Brianna 07-8-91- 10th
Colette 02-23-93-8th

Anniversary 08-01-87

Shannon's family

Shannon's 11-05-62-39th
Jeff's 12-15-62-39th
Ryan 05-23-90-11th
Leah 12-16-94-7th
Jason 01-23-96-5th (according to my book it says 01-26-97-4th, Please let me know which is correct)

Anniversary 08-11-84-17th

Sheleen's family

Sheleen 08-19-68-33rd
Bill 05-20-67
Jordan 12-27-90-11th
Victoria 10-14-92-9th
Bryant 12-09-94-7th

Anniversary 10-22-88-13th

Mom Pederson 09-07-41-60

Mom Toop 02-10-1945-56

Grandma Winter 09-20-1917-84

Connie Korger 02-10-45-56

Tania Erdmann 05-15-74-27th
Brett Erdmann 05-17-73-28th

Anniversary 02-28-98-3rd

Kelly Lieser 05-17-74-27th
Nathan Lieser 04-24-74-27th

Anniversary 11-15-97-4th

Greg Korger 08-30-72

Lynn's family

Lynn Hinrich 06-22-67-34th
Dana Hinrich 07-31-87-14th
Dustin Hinrich 09-08-94-7th

Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

The calendar is complete with the information that we have received so far.
Check it out on the main page.
Www.toop.org

Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooops-Jason is 1-26-97. For what reason I'm always not sure of his date. WoW that's bad.

JP(Jeff)b-day is 8-10-61

[This message has been edited by we5andjj (edited January 17, 2001).]

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you know Grandma Mohr's birthday? Don't know this one. I know mom has told me, but I've forgotten.
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric & Sheryl ~ Your calendar looks fantastic! Good job! I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of it & your family will also appreciate having it as a reference.

The national holidays are a nice touch & I love the holiday graphics, especially the ghost that moves.

It looks very nice - is it a Calendar Software program or something? With the year listed after each month (like a real calendar) will it automatically continue in 2002 or will you have to update it somehow, but your dates/names typed in will remain on the correct day?

Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: