Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » Another new look!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another new look!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a new look coming for the month of February. I bet you can't imagine what it is going to be. Make some guesses and see if you are right.

Great job, again, honey!

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet it's with hearts!! Red and White hearts all over!

How long do we have to wait??? Can't wait to see it!

[This message has been edited by we5andjj (edited January 24, 2001).]

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've got it and you're going to like it! Where Eric finds all his graphics will might never know, but we like what he finds.
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job again honey on the site. Love the heart background and the colors.

You done good again!

Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you very much...it is fun to do
Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I very much agree with Sheryl.

[This message has been edited by we5andjj (edited February 01, 2001).]

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also like you new look Eric. I hope it isn't real hard to do, because I sure enjoy waiting to see what you are going to come up with next. Keep up the good job.

When I went to "HOME" to see if you had any new pictures, it pulled up an old posting. I think the last posting was January 25th or something like that. I am sure you know this but just thought I would tell you.

Good job once again on the new look.

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the Valentine look with the colors & hearts! Great job!
Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: