Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » Please Respond

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please Respond
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please let me know that you have read the "PLEASE READ THIS" on the Main page of www.toop.org

I would just like to make sure the most people are aware that the forum is going to be upgraded on Monday February 19th. It will be a great change for all to enjoy.

Thank you

Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've read it...
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well people visited the forums but did not look at this post. But as you can tell the new version of the forum is in place.

I hope everyone enjoys it. If you have any problems please email us. eric@toop.org

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read it too! Good luck with the new version!

No Spell Check on this one?

Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Since this is officially a beta version the spell checker isn't active. But when the full version comes out there will be one

Thanks for stopping by Hot Choco Lady

--------------------
~ Eric

Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, ok, that makes sense! I'll just try to type more carefully.

Another couple questions: I went in to update my profile & I was just wondering what "AIM ID" is? I've never heard of it.

Also when I click on someone else's profile at the bottom it says "Add to Ignore List / Add to Buddy List". What does this mean or where would that show up?

Sorry about all the ?'s - just trying to become more familiar with this new version.

Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

very good question Tammy. The Add or Ignore is a feature that I decided not to turn on yet. This is for the Email feature that the board contains. You can send private Emails to other users by using the bulletin board instead of Email.

Keep those questions coming!

--------------------
~ Eric

Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, here's one more question: What's the member rating about & how does it work? Or should I say, what's the benefit to using it? I'm assuming other members rate you or something?

Okay, I'll stop bothering you for now.

Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Question I have is,what are we suppose to read and respond to? That we've see the new forum? I guess then I read it. I'm not sure about the change. I feel like an old person that gets use to something then it changes and it takes you for a loop I'm sure it'll take time to figure it out.

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My respond is the same as Shannon. Its okay and different and it is going to take me a while to get use to it too. But I did read it the first time I saw it.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

I said this in the first post in this topic
quote:
Please let me know that you have read the "PLEASE READ THIS" on the Main page of www.toop.org

So if you didn't respond to this post, ya didn't let me know like I asked.

No big deal, I just wanted to make sure that people were aware that I was upgrading the forum. I didn't want people to come one day and everything was changed and they weren't sure how it worked.

So I made that quick little guide on the main page to give people information on some of the changes.

But I didn't get the post or page up until late saturday afternoon. So I didn't really give people a big notice anyway.

This new board has easier options for me, in the background. So it will be easier to update and change the designs of the pages each month.

I like new things, and it is/should make my life a little easier.

I hope you enjoy the board,

[ March 05, 2001: Message fixed by: Eric ]

--------------------
~ Eric

Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still curious...

1) What's an "AIM ID"? and

2) What is the rating system all about?

Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

What is the rating system? I'm not exactly sure what the rating system is for. You can rate others and see how they have rated you. I'm probably going to turn that off.

What is AIM? America Online Instant Messanger. You can put in your ID so that others can add you to thier buddy list.. Like Icq

--------------------
~ Eric

Victoria
Beginning Poster
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Victoria           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read it all the time ! but this is nothing to the answer i want my baby pitrcreany kind
Posts: 8 | From: 12268-62nd St N E, Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: