Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » Background

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Background
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is a new look coming again, now that Valentine's Day has passed? Or are the hearts here to stay for a while, because you're in love?

I must say I stumbled upon your page "My Wife" on your moving scroll bar...which is very sweet & romantic ...I hadn't seen it before because it wasn't a link on the bottom of your home page like some others are. The pictures of Sheryl are great...you have a beautiful bride, Eric!

[ February 20, 2001: Message edited by: Tammy ]

Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something new is in the works. I am looking at having a new theme each month....

I just have to be a little careful. I've been getting a lot of crap from the guys at work about all my Pink Hearts. But Shamrocks are about to arrive....

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Tammy for the compliment!

Every month it will change with the season or with a theme for that month. Just to keep it interesting and keep Eric up on changing things. That way he can stay familiar with it and never forget it....LOL No just joking there. I like the changes and Eric likes the challenge of trying to make it that much more interesting.....

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: