Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » The new look...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The new look...
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another good job! The colors are great and I love the birthday thing on the first screen.....hope Denny gets to see it. LOL

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you very much... I've been very bush the last couple of weeks at work and wasn't sure if I would have it all complete for March 1st. But it all worked out.

Thank you for letting me know you liked it.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was pleasantly surprised this morning when going into the Website. I was still expecting to see hearts. GOOD JOB!
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This new look for March is great! I love the greens & the clovers/shamrocks! This is fun.

The birthday graphic that moves with the "birthday persons" picture is really cool! Good job, Eric!

From your new home page if I click on Guestbook or Calendar or Links & then click "Back" it brings me back to the old home page (bear with balloon hearts & pink background). Could that be the cookies stored on my computer or are the links not changed yet to bring us back to the new green home page?

Love the pic of Maria on the new homepage. She is adorable & looks like quite the little helper!

Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thing that would cause that is the cache on your computer. Every now and then I would suggest that you click on....

Tools...

Internet Options....

Delete Files....

This is the Cache on the computer you are working on. I tend to do it about once a month. Also you might want to check your Settings button next to it. I have mine set to check for a newer version of a web page everytime I visit it. That way I know I should be getting the most current version. Since John, you guys, and I all change our pages often.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also was having the same problem as Tammy but for what ever reason it's ok now. I'm also impress with the great job,Eric!!

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hadn't been aware of that cache thing. I followed your instructions & it seemed to go well. Now everything is working as it should. Thanks, Eric!
Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: