Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » New colors...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New colors...
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like all the different colors. Makes it very bright and airy. You feel kind of cheery when you go to it...

Keep up the good work and the changes on the website. Makes it interesting to see what you will come up with every month.

You are probably getting sick of trying to make it a different theme every month, but I think it makes it very interesting for others because you don't know what to expect.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry I haven't told you this earlier but I also like the new colors. It is so clean and spring looking. (Easter too) Keep up the good work we do appreciate it even if I forget to tell you. You do a good job Eric and I am sure you love doing thins like this.

I am in charged of putting new articles on the web site at work now. Something totally new for me. I ended up this week getting the moves back also. I have way to much to do and some of the girls are really giving me a bad time because I don't say no. But I want to look good even if I have to do things at home. I brought 2 projects home this weekend but because of my mixed up weekend I am not going to get any of them done.

Oh well enough about me, Eric keep up the good work. It looks GREAT!

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: