Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » Changing the look.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Changing the look.
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So are you going to be changing the look? Are you going to change it so that you don't have to do it all summer long? If you need my help I would be more than willing. I could help you update the pictures, etc. Help give you ideas, etc. Just let me know. May 1st is coming fast...6 more days. We could do a little every night together after Miss Mupphet goes to bed.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be great. The Main page layout and look is already set... I think! But I need help with what pictures and other content. Any and all help would be appreciated.... I have so much to do in the Garage too that it is hard to do it besides at work

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No new look?

--------------------
Sheryl

Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I was working on more than just the first page.

It is up now

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liking the clouds in the back ground.....feels kind of airy. Great looking front page. Wasn't too sure about it before, but now that it is up and running I like it.

Wondering if we couldn't remove the old fall & camping pictures with maybe even more recent ones like Christmas & Easter pictures. Maybe, some recent family pictures us, and both sides of our families. Just a thought.

--------------------
Sheryl

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: