Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » Another Change

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another Change
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what does everyone think of the recent changes on the website? Webcam, colors, new WebMail feature,

If you would like to have an Email address on the site, just click on the banner at the bottom of the http://www.toop.org web page. Be sure to include who you are and what email address you would like (@toop.org) and what password.

Kids could have thier own accounts too (Ryan & Alex for examples )

Please let me know what you think!

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The new changes are cool and I love the web cam....keep an eye on our little boy!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also like the new look and colors. Great job Eric!

I also watch Colby during the day. I didn't watch him to much today though, because it took so long in coming up. Besides I didn't see hardly any difference in the cage today. I almost was wondering if he was even in there today.

Anyway Eric, the site looks great! If I am logged in at home can I still log in at work. I didn't know I did not log out at home and I couldn't get it to log in at work today. Was that my problem?

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well in a way mother you are right. The picture of colby was dated May 24th. The place that hosts my website suspened my account that I use to send the Webcam photos to the website. They want you to have a web cam refresh rate of 5 minutes. I had mine set at 15 seconds.

But I have resolved that problem. When you view Colby's webcam now you are actually getting the picture directly from my computer!!

So it doesn't hurt the Web Hosting people in any way.

As for logging in, you can login to as many places as you want. You can remain logged in at home and still get in at work. You must have just been typing your password wrong.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is late but I just wanted to say you do a great job with the website. You'll never get a complaint from me so don't try so hard to please your wife. You could keep it this way for ever and it wouldn't matter to me. But I do have to say it's very interesting when it is all changed.

[ May 31, 2001: Message fixed by: we5andjj ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second Shannon's e-mail! This website has been the greatest thing to keep in contact. Love hearing about all everyone is up to the good and the sad news. Just keep up the great work!!!!
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok Eric, Stand up and take a Bow!!
Bravo,Bravo!!

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric & Sheryl ~ I think your recent "summer" changes to your website look great! It's always fun to see new things. I understand how long it can take to be creative & make those changes now too. Keep up the good work!

It's become a habit of mine to check your website almost everyday & I post when I have a thought or something to share. Funny how it can become addicting! It's fun to stop by. Cheers! ~ Tam

Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh you guys stop sucking up to Eric. It is good for him to change it often, because then he will forget how to do it if he didn't and practice makes perfect...LOL Ok honey, you can take a break for the summer.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Sucking up is good! Keep talking ladies

--------------------
~ Eric

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: