Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » Notice anything different? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Notice anything different?
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stayed up late last night. Hope you enjoy it.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a Surprise!!! I like it!!! I was wondering if you had plans to do something different soon. Great Job!

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When going in this morning I thought I had the wrong website. Looks neat!
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Job again honey. Keep up the good work. And you say you aren't very creative!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The web site looks great. I also was very surprised when I pulled it up. It is always fun when you surprise us Eric. Keep up the good work.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just noticed that you add more icons at the top to choose from....now I really have a hard time picking which one that I want to use....LOL!

--------------------
Sheryl

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't give us too many choices because we get more confused on which one to use.

But GOOD JOB ERIC!

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy this was a surprise. Couldn't figure out at first what was going on.heheh Haven't had time to figure out the icons in the first place. Someday when I don't have anything to do I'll have to try and figure them out. Wish I could figure out how you make the letters and words big like Sheryl does when posting happy birthdays etc. Some day heheh

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I made one additional change today.... Can you guess what it was?

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES!!!!!!!!!!
But where is YOUR PICTURE??????????
Not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya!! Where is your picture Eric? You're cute but not that cute!
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You really should shave Eric! Your getting a little hairy! LOL They always say their owners start to looking like their pets!!! You definetly do (do you act like Colby too?) Naw! Colby is a good dog!!
Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree Eric "Where is your picture"?

You know Colby could sign up for this site also. It would be nice to hear from him. HA HA I bet he could tell us a few tails happening in the Toop household. HA HA

Happy New Year every one.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Yah...where is the true picture of you!? That truely isn't fair! Why not ask everyone what they would like to show up on that picture...a cartoon person, picture of a pet, etc.?

--------------------
Sheryl

Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh but that is the true Eric!! A dog he is!!LOL I had to say that! Thanks for doing a good one of me!

[ January 10, 2002: Message fixed by: we5andjj ]

--------------------
Shannon

This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: