Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » Permission? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Permission?
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We were wondering if everyone would be open to putting a kids picture in place of the current pictures. I do have pictures of everyone in various ages so do you all trust me to pick them?

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that would be a great idea!

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So are you saying we have your Permission to put up a baby picture of you, mom?

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds good but you will not be able to tell Sheryl and I apart!
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes you have my permission.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

LOL!

I thought the same thing Sheleen. We could find one when we were older...like the one where we pouting because we had to wear our black shoes to our piano recital...

--------------------
Sheryl

Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have my permission too but if I don't like it I'm going to have you change it. So pick a cute one!ha

By the way I know you have a lot of old pictures of Grandma N and our family that I was wondering if you could copy me some. First what would it cost and how do you do it. B/c if it takes ink from the scanner-we found on line where a person can order ink much cheaper and we are planning to order soon(month)Anyone else interested say something and it dosen't cost anymore for S & H.
It's like $10 for black and $15 or $19 for color.
I'll have to look for the website and let you check it out.

[ January 21, 2002: Message fixed by: we5andjj ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

What pictures are you thinking? If it is a lot of them it'll cost you the paper and ink. Let us know the picture you want, the size and how many then we can go from there.

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, Sheryl, I would rather have a younger picture. If anyone that sees it will know that it is one of us. Just make them different pictures. Just remember the cute one was me!
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

LOL!

--------------------
Sheryl

Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have my permission. Anything would be better than the one you have of me now. Where did you get that one? heheh

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your last birthday party

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

We are going to change everyones picture this weekend. So honey get right on that! Yes, I'll help you!

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

I see some of the change and it looks great! Can't wait to see the rest! It is neat to see what others looked like when they were little. Vonnie, you're a doll! What a cutie you are.
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Sheleen we will need a picture of you by yourself. It'll have to be an older one. I'm going to use my Kindergarten picture.

--------------------
Sheryl

This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: