Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » New look to the site

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New look to the site
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thumbs up again Eric for a good job on the new look of the web site. It is always exciting to find something new. Does this take you a long time to do? It looks GREAT!!!!

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree it is quite neat to come in and see the changes. By the way who is that little baby on the home page? To me it looks like Dustin....am I right?
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheleen wins the prize for noticing who the little boy on the front page is! Good eye! Yes, it is Dustin when he was veryyyyyyy young. Isn't he a little cutie!?

Honey,

Great job, Again!

I always get to see the final look before he submits it. The perks of being married to the master of this domain. Vonnie he spends hours upon hours figuring out what he wants to do next.

[ January 31, 2002: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well we sure do enjoy the changes. Keep up the good work Eric.

Good job Sheleen, I didn't even figure it out.

[ January 31, 2002: Message fixed by: Vonnie ]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: