Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » Posting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Posting
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a suggestion. When people post something on this site, please hit your enter key when you are all done posting. That will make an extra blank line at the end.

I will show you the difference. This one I will put a blank line by hitting enter at the end.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is just another example of what I am trying to say.

This line is not going to have a blank line at the end and it is harder to see. My last line just gets lost in the closing.

Especially if you don't have your name at the end.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Okay not a good example because I have my name at the end. But look at some of the other postings that has the last line right by the ending line.

I think everyone should have their name at the end.

Just a suggestion!

[ March 09, 2002: Message fixed by: Vonnie ]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To put in that signature at the end go to the top of the website page and clik to "my profile" then it'll bring you to another page where you "view/update profile" it'll be on your left hand side. Then go to the end of your profile where it has a box to titled "signature" type in what you want to end your post in. Example...Sheryl or you could put in a nick name that someone calls you. Anything you want to be called it is up to you.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Sheryl I see you have changed your posting so your name is at the end. I think that is easier to read the posting. Was I being to pushy on my opinion?

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No...we understand you older people have troubles reading small print. Just kidding! I didn't notice until you pointed it out, but it does after you pointed it out.

These are good suggestions.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great,it's done finally!!!! I always wanted to changed my profile where my name showed up instead of we5andjj along with the signature. Thanks Vonnie for bring this up!

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

I always had to think everytime I started to read Shannons posting because of the name. Thanks for making the change Shannon. Us old people don't like to think to hard.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: