Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » Confussed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Confussed
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL LOL Did I ever get comfussed!!! [Confused] The information board is different that I thought it didn't look right so I went out of the website to come back thinking something was wrong with the computer!!! LOL But after doing it twice it came to me that's the way it's been changed! Wow that was weird!! What's next! [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

LOL! [Big Grin]

I can just see you doing that!

Different colors! [Eek!]

[ May 13, 2002, 02:59 PM: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I'm really baffled! It's gone!!??? The imformation board was a yellow and green look! [Confused] I would swear it's April fools.

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

LOL! [Big Grin]

I think you are just seeing things... [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin] I think Eric was probably testing to see if you were awake or not. LOL!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The new look is great. I had trouble reading it at first. But after I got use to it I found it not so hard.

There are more things on the bottom of the page after you hit reply that I don't know what they do. Like the arrows on the left hand side, the close, move and delete on the right hand side. I guess I will just have to play with it. [Big Grin]

[ May 13, 2002, 09:52 PM: Message fixed by: Vonnie ]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: