Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » Do you like the changes?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do you like the changes?
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for all the confusion folks. Shannon just happen to hit the forum when I was playing with the Styles [Smile]

Then Sheryl went Style happy last night when I showed her what I was doing...she was changing everything.

Well I think I like the new setup now. Please take a minute and look at the new things you will find. Polls, buttons are moved a little, Recent Visitors (within the last 60 minutes and where they visited), Preview posts before posting so you can review your sytles you added to them just to name a few... I will slowly add a few more.

Please take the poll below and add replies to comment if you like.

Thanks,

Eric

[ May 14, 2002, 09:14 AM: Message fixed by: Eric ]

Polling is not enabled in this forum. This poll is inactive.

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I do like the new look. Last night you had a number shades of blue. It was really hard to read at first but I did get use to it. But I like this better. GOOD JOB [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You took me for a loopie loopie! [Razz] Ps; like Freddie the fish! [Big Grin]

By the way I like this one the best from all the other ones i got to see! he he

[ May 14, 2002, 01:39 PM: Message fixed by: Shannon ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do like the changes, but feel the front pages needs some help. Too old! Need some updated pictures, colors, season, etc. I do like all the other stuff..... [Heart] [Kiss] [Rose]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: