Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » ?Payback

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ?Payback
Connie Korger
Member # 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Korger           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed the last joke entered was entitled Mother-in-laws. I thought I had better see what was being said about us. The screen came up with a fatal error and a bunch of markings that looked like swearing in a cartoon. It is not nice to pick on Mothers-in-law.
Posts: 194 | From: Green Bay, WI,USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How come when I click on Payback nothing comes up? I will try to reply and see if it comes up.

Coonnie's entry appears now. My reply must have worked

[ September 22, 2002, 07:28 PM: Message fixed by: Vonnie ]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Payback What payback are you talking about mother that you clicked on?

Not sure what happened to you Connie but please try to click on that joke again. There isn't any pictures in the joke at all.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: