Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » What ideas would you like to see (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What ideas would you like to see
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric has decided to make some changes to the website once our projects are done. So probably not until a rainy day or the snow starts to fly will he be able to do any changes, but I was just wondering what others might like to see, what you might not like to see or any suggestions as to how you would like it to look.

Any suggestion is a good suggestion even if we don't use it. The more the ideas the better!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric I read your message above, but I have no idea what to even suggest. I don't know what you can do or what you can't do.

I think what you have been doing with your own ideas have been just fine.

Sorry I couldn't help. Maybe if you through out ideas that I can pick from would help

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about an update on Colby?! That is all i can think of right now. Oh i know something in a fall backgroung. Leaves and pumpkins tc.

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the new look of the site.

Good job Eric

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the new background - makes you excited for the cold weather as long as you can be tucked inside by a nice fire. That's what I'm doing tonight - no husband & kids until 10:00. Den & Alex went to hockey and the girls have a birthday party. So it's me, the fire and a good book after I'm doing looking at the Toop page.

I like it! I like it!

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoy!! [Big Grin]

I am sure these moments are few and far between. [Wink]

Pretty soon the kids will be out on their own and you will have more time than you know what to do with.

That is when your hobbies come in handy. [Razz]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does the Colby cam always take so long to load? I wanted to see Colby but it was taking forever to load and I became impatient! [Whatchutalkingabout Smile] [Thumbs Down]
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Stacy,

I will try to setup a program that just does pictures too.... the current one is a LIVE camera and takes longer on a dialup connection to the internet.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cooool! Thanks! The girls like to go in an see Colby ever now and then. [Big Grin]
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like what you have done with your web site.

The site with Maria and the baby is a great addition

. When I showed Maria's site at work to the girls, they said Boy you sure can keep up on what she is doing. They thought that was just great! With the pictures and everything.

Keep up the good work Eric. [Big Grin]

PS how about some snowflakes in place of the leaves? [Light Bulb] [Smile]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loving the new sites...Maria & Baby. Keep up the good work.

Don't change it to snowflakes until after Thanksgiving because it techinically is still Fall... [Smile] [Wink]

--------------------
Sheryl

Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still bored with the first page of the website... I need something new.

Something bolder but has less on it.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since there's no snow, you should change it to wind!! LOL! That's all that's been happening here. Could you image what it would be like if the snow was falling too!! A good old blizzard!! [Big Grin]
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the new look. It will take a few days to get use to and figure out where everything is.

Good Job Eric! [Wink]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

I like all the graphics looks cool. The background is a little white, but will take time to get use to.

Good job!

--------------------
Sheryl

This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: