Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » New Section on Families

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Section on Families
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to have each family write about who they are to Eric or Sheryl, where they live and anything else that everybody doesn't know. Also kids names etc. Maybe Eric can set up a special topic for this, so when some one wishes some one a Happy Birthday, I can go to the topic and see who they belong to.

Do you understand? Maybe under family section so only family can see it..

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about this

Click Me

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a good start but I want to know where people live. How many kids they have and ages.

And anything else that would help me get to know people. Maybe how long they have lived where they live etc

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Korger
Member # 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Korger           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am willing to put in info but I'm with Vonnie, it should be in a protected area. If the visitor need only to click on you, does that let everyone into that page?
Posts: 194 | From: Green Bay, WI,USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Currently it is not behind a protected page...but it would be if I added additional information. It would be posted only in the members only forum and that is how you would access it.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: