Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » Updated baby ultra sound pictures

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Updated baby ultra sound pictures
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool...you can see what our baby looks like now at our 20th week ultra sound. A little bit of a difference. More pronounced and a little more meat on those little bones.

Grandma Winter says we are going to have a lonnnnnngggg baby with that size of a leg. LOL! It feels that way when he/she is kicking around in there.

Great job Eric!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did everyone check out the lastest baby page [Smile]

http://www.toop.org/baby/sheryl.htm

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Where are the Ultra sound pictures? [Cry Smiley]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ummm are you serious? Maybe you are.. if you click on the MAIN page and click on "Checkout the baby's page" ....then click on HERE in the 1/17/03 journal you can see them.

They have been out there for over a month! You have already seen them at Christmas time.

LOL

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know about that place to look at them, I guess I was thinking you were telling me I could click on something under this topic and look at the ultra sounds and I couldn't find a place to click. Except to see Sheryl.

[ February 26, 2003, 11:42 AM: Message fixed by: Vonnie ]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am the latest baby updated page. No more ultra sound pictures until maybe the 38th week of pregnancy....around the 2nd week of April.

[ February 26, 2003, 07:11 PM: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Oh now I understand. LOL

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: