Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » You need to update

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You need to update
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the front page to Christmas pictures or something more current. How about Grandma Toop on Christmas morning? [Smile] [Wink] Just kidding!! I don't think she would appreciate that.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did I look that bad Christmas morning. LOL I know I did but I had to stay up and wait for Santa to make sure he found your new house and to show him around the new house. HA HA [Wink]

I like the picture of Sheryl and the kids Eric. Good Job. [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is time for Ryan to get his pins out on Friday the 2/4/05. He really did good with a broken bone. Been dressing him self the last couple of wks and going without the sling.

He will need theraphy to get back his strength. He still thinks he's going snowboarding before the season is over! I don't think so!! But what do you do but to let them make choices and see how it'll turn out. Atleast if he does brake another bone it'll be at no cost!

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is new to me Shannon. Write under "The things kids do" and tell me all about it. I will be waiting.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now how did this happend??? I'm sure i was at "The things kids do" section!!?? [Confused] Eric can this get moved over?
Von you sure on top of things. Nothing gets pass you! [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ummm I it is.. it is the newest item in the "The things kids do" section.

My mom's sight must be going in her old age

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

[Whatchutalkingabout Smile] [Big Grin] Ha Ha Ha I'm not following you Eric! Are you sure you said the right thing?? What i wanted was to put about Ryan in the kid section but ended up in the feedback/requests and Suggestions. So now i want to move it over instead of redoing it.

--------------------
Shannon

Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shannon I know you are getting up in age too but come on now [Smile] My mom was saying she knew NOTHING about Ryan's accident and that you should post that in the kids section. I was telling here it was... except for you post above.

Unfortunetly for you Shannon I cannot move a singel post.. I can only move the entire Thread [Smile] Sorry

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: