Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » The new look

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The new look
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the leaves on the background! [Cool]
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, it was a quick easy way to change for the seasons [Smile]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John
Member # 5

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Toop...let's add more than "leaves-01.gif" to your backround and change your main page, buddy - dude, June...?!? Heh...
Posts: 68  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This coming from the guy that has the same site for a months as well?

The guy that buys a new website for a business, and says coming
Spring 2005 
Summer 2005
Fall 2005
Winter 2005

Then has the site up for 3 months and comes out with a new site that says
Launching Late 2006!!!
LOL

There I changed the color and added some news too LOL [Big Grin]

[ October 09, 2006, 04:54 PM: Message fixed by: Eric ]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John
Member # 5

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We often mock what we don't understand. I speculate that you mock many things...
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like your leaves Eric. It doesn't matter if it takes you 15 minutes to change the site or 3 hours. We appreciate all that you do.

You(John)and Eric are good doing things on the computer. I think you guys should have gone into business together doing web sites for people.

Eric, how about grandma's 90th birthday party pictures. I would like to see if some pictures would help me remember anything. The doctor says that I probably will never get back what I can't remember about the 2 days I lost. Scary [Whatchutalkingabout Smile]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John
Member # 5

Vonnie, you're an angel - I shouldn't pick on Toopy like I do, but it's do darn easy... [Smile]
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

LOL that is my bud!

--------------------
~ Eric

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: