Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Feedback / Requests & Suggestions » Photo Gallery

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Photo Gallery
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I keep going to the photo gallery but I haven't found anything new. [Frown] I know you must have more pictures. Christmas maybe etc. I know you have been busy with the move and all, but lets see some of those pictures you have. [Embarrassed]

PLEASE! [Smile] Pretty Please! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John
Member # 5

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Eric, get a move on!!
Posts: 68  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi John,

We haven't heard from you for some time now. You could jump in when you have something good to say to Eric also you know. Oh excuse me I forgot who I was talking to for a minute there. This is how the two of you speak to each other. [Wink] Just kidding guys!!!!!

John you will have to fill us in on what you have been doing with your life since we heard from you last time. [Big Grin] I shouldn't even asked that because I am sure you are having fun and working hard. I have to visit you site to find out what you are up to. I will have to do that soon. [Embarrassed]

Bye John,
Vonnie, Eric's mom

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John
Member # 5

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric and I like to trade punches, but he's a good guy - you raised the boy well, Vonnie!

Life hasn't been boring on this end, that's for sure. Laura and I have been initiating a lot of change - probably too much to ramble on in this forum - but it's all good stuff. Heck, we're even going to Disneyworld/EPCOT in two weeks to relax and have some fun before Laura starts her new job. We're going all out and staying at one of the themed Disney Resort & Spa locations.

My sister had a baby, little Sarah, and her baptism is coming up next month - she's a cutie - pictures in the gallery of my website.

Happy Spring, all! And, Eric, let's get moving on those pictures and make your mom happy!!!

[Smile]

Posts: 68  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: