Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » Are ya Hungry? » Salmon Patties

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Salmon Patties
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 14 oz can of chicken of the sea pink salmon
2 eggs

Mix ingred. and fry in fry pan. No need for oil. It will be kind of mushy at first, but once you fry it long enough it will hold together.

This was something that I liked. Eric said it tasted to fishy, but I'm not a fish eater and I enjoyed it. Nice and simple.

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get the RED SALMOM The pink is more fishy tasting because it is not REAL Salmon. It is the junk fish that they use as salmon. I feel that Eric will like the RED better.
Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I assume you pat these into patties right? Than we would put like thick cream of mushroom soup over it at the table. I really liked it fixed that way.
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: