Toop.org   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » Our Archives » Old Thank you Forum 01/03/01 » Thanks again

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thanks again
Sharon Pederson
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks again for getting me fixed up with a computer. I sure enjoy it. Its fun to be able to keep in touch with you daily. I like talking to you during the day on it as if you were here. Back and forth like we did today. And yesterday I got so many letters written that I would never have without the computer. Its my most pass time. I think every one should have one espically old people who don't have to go to work any more. I know of a lady there in the cities in her 90s who has one and she to enjoys all the mail she gets and can answer it right away. Only I would have never had one if it hadn't been for you two, Eric and Sheryl. Thank you again.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
We are glad that you like it so much. Both Eric and I knew that you would that is why we suggested that you start with my old computer because you can learn that you like it before you invest in a bigger and better computer. It has enabled us to communicate better and more often since you have gotten it.

Don't let the technical part confuse you or get you down, because it has it problems at times.

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I few years ago I gave my old computer to my sister for Christmas and bought one for my mom. Neither one would have ever guessed that it would be such an important tool in their everyday activities. I've used them for years and new how much I enjoyed them. I'm just glad that Sheryl and I are able to help others see the potential of computers
Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lynn
Member # 8

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Lynn           Edit/Delete Post 
Eric, you know how much I appreciate what you did for me. But just in case you have forgotten or I don't say it enough THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!!
Posts: 79 | From: New London, MN 56201  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon Pederson
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Lynn , I didn't know you had a computer? Why don't we hear from you more often. Surely you can add some every once in awhile if I can. Can't wait til your mom can get back on again.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: