Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » A New You » I need help guys (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I need help guys
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go Eric!! Not bad being sick when a person can lose weight!! Just advice take it for what it's worth-the higher the fiber and
the lower the fat= less points.
There is this bread called Natural Oven that
counts as 1/2 pt. The rolls that they also make are very good! I believe they're 2pts but they taste so good that you don't need to put anything on it. For bkft I would have 3 of the N.Oven toasted with 1tb of jelly. That would be 4 and 1/2 pts. 3 pts for the jelly and 1 1/2pts for the toast. keeping track of what you eat really helps. also having the food with less pts where you can eat more of. But you also don't deprived your
self from having some thing you really are wanting just be sure to write it down. And the most important thing that when i did do good at it I noticed it would help and that is drink lots of H20!

[ May 30, 2001: Message fixed by: we5andjj ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm I swore I did... guess not!

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you make 5 or more trips to the bathrm in a hr then you know you're drinking lots of h20. The good news is that it slows down with the # of times for having to go peepee! I know what you're thinking!!
"I'm not a women"

You can be lucky you're not a women but we won't go there!! Today anyway!!

[ May 31, 2001: Message fixed by: we5andjj ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shannon you are way funny! Thanks for the laugh. I do good with the water thing for awhile then when I get real busy I forget. I should always carry it with me....make a habit out of it. Thanks for the tips though. Keep them coming if you can.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Do you notice too that at first drinking more than normlly you peep so much but how it gets better later on. Sometimes I think maybe I need a diaper that I can't hold it to get to the bathrm on time just like the kids. I too need to get back to drink more. I started so good and now I'm right back to the beginning. It's the motherhood life that's doing it!!! But I love them dearly. Have a good day Sherly!

--------------------
Shannon

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! Oh yah, same thing here. I just got done doing that not that you really wanted or needed to hear that. It does get better and I'm getting better at remember to drink water rather than juice or pop.

You spell my name Sheryl not Sherly...

You have a great day to Shannon!

[ May 31, 2001: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Shannon
Member # 19

I do that alot! Don't I. I don't know why?!

--------------------
Shannon

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL...you aren't the only one. Sheleen does the same thing, just need to set you all straight once in awhile...

--------------------
Sheryl

Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So how is everyone doing? I gained back 5 of my 10 lbs from being sick. But that is okay... Just have to keep trying to eat healthier.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't spell peoples names wrong. Shannon is spelt "S H A N N N O N" Sheryl is spelt "S H A R L" and Sheleen is spelt "S H E L L E N" Eric is spelt "A R I C" LOL

I've been doing more working out at Curves. For a while it was only 1 or 2 days and not every week but now I signed up for a contest if you show up 4 or more times a week, you'll get your name in a drawing for a free prize. Also one of the girls here at work has made a pack with me that she exercise 4 times a week for 45 minutes and I workout 4 times a week and we check on each other to make sure we do it. Also, she's putting a small pair of pants in front of her treadmill to motivate her to get back into them. I have a dress that I want to fit back into also. Hope this works.

Eric, it's okay that you gained back 5 lbs 'cause then it just motivates you to try harder to lose those 5 lbs and more. Unless you don't get motivated that way!? Just walk an extra mile tonight!

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

It is a never ending battle of losing weight or even just maintaining it. I've gained about 5 lbs back also and it is only because I'm not as active as I should be. I want to walk in the a.m., but when the time comes I'm so tired that I want to keep sleeping. Together though honey we can beat this battle.

--------------------
Sheryl

This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: