Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » A New You » 10 lbs down.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 10 lbs down.
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Yahoo,

I lost another 5lbs and I haven't even been keeping track of the points. Haven't had time.

But I think the eating a big salad with my meal really helps. I don't need as much food with a salad.

I like the Boca products. The chicken and hamberger. I also have buns that are called "Ezekiel 4:9, Sprouted Grain Burger Buns. It has 9g of fiber and 170 calories and 1.5g if fat, A half is all that i use at a time because they are large.

The All American Classis Burger is 2 points and the chik'n pattie is 3.

And then I have a chinese tea that I drink with it and I am full for most of the day.

At night I have soup. Progresso has some really good tomato soup and Veg. soup. That with a slice of Ezekiel bread. Same as the buns. That with a cup of tea and angle food cake or chocolate graham cracker with cool whip frozen inside of it is all the sweets I require any more.

On the weekend I eat a little different. I have more time to fix a meal and I fix meals for others so they are different. But I still have found some good food.

Pork Tenderloins are like 3 points for 4ozs. I have 2 good dessert recipes that I have tried and all like. I will post on the recipe posting.

I have about 8lbs left and those will be the hardest but I

going

to do it, or else.

Good luck to the rest of you. You can do it too. How are you doing now, Eric? It really feels good when you keep going down. And then when you get to your goal you even feel better. I have already been there once and this time I hope I can stay at it. I am going to make myself anyway, this time.

[ February 12, 2002: Message fixed by: Eric ]

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Congratulations, Mom!

On the weight loss and the big colored letters. I knew you could do both... Keep up the good job!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: