Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » A New You » My posting.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My posting.
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just looked at my last posting and I think I better quit trying to make my posting look like Eric and Sheryls. I thought I only had Yahoo in bold letters and blue. And I'm not going to change it now. I said please bare with me. I'll get it one of these days. heheh

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Sharon you did a great job. You only forgot one thing you
did the first <h1> part correctly....but when you did the last part of it
to end it you did this <h1> again....when you wanted to do </h1>  
the / ends command you are giving.

Other than that one small error you did
GREAT!

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Eric for the information. I didn't see that slach on my instructions. I thought that I forgot to >h1> at the end but I thought that I did do it. Well that will help for the next time. Thanks again.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: