Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » A New You » 10 lbs mark!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 10 lbs mark!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have finally made it to the

10 lb

mark! This week I've lost another 2.4 lbs. I'm so ecstatic that I finally can do it and I'm finding it isn't that hard.

Thank you everyone that has encouraged me and all your positive feed back. Keep on cheering!

[ February 20, 2002: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Hurray Sheryl!" Keep going all the way BABY!

I lost 5lbs this wk being sick! ha Now i should get on my high horse and keep it off by doing WW. I sure don't care to be sick to lose 5 more lbs! I hardly had a appetite while i was sick-wish my appetite would be like this all the time!

Will keep in tune to: I lost....so keep posting!

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! I wish I could say congrats to your loss, but it isn't how you want to do it. Not fun being sick to loss the weight.

--------------------
Sheryl

Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't find my instruction on how to write "Hurray" in big letters but "HURRAY" ANY way. I know what you mean about the good feeling of loose clothes. I like the feeling too. Not sure what I am at right now because I didn't go in and weigh. I'm only going in once a month. I don't espically like the leader at the time that I can go and any way I only need to know where I am. I helps just to know that I am going to be going in to weigh so I keep my mind on what I'm eating.

Good luck and keep it up.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Thanks mom! I lost another .8 lbs. 2 oz. short of a full pound. That is better than gaining that.... It happens that whenever we go to Timber lodge and have that wonderfull dessert that I don't do as well... It is well worth it though.

Hope everyone else is doing good with there weight loss. Haven't heard much.

--------------------
Sheryl

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: