Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » A New You » I stayed the same

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I stayed the same
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week I didn't lose nothing, but I didn't gain nothing either. After all those girl scout cookies in one day I was happy that I hadn't gained anything. So now I limit myself to only 2 or 4 a day. They are 1 point each. The hard thing is staying at just that many because they are wonderfullllllllll!

I have lost 10.8 all together now and I'm very happy with the progress. I know that it seems slow, but I keep reminding myself that it took me close to 7 years to get to the point that I was so a year to get to my goal is nothing compared to that.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't feel to bad Sheryl, I went in and weighted last Mon. for the first time for three weeks and I had only lost .02. But I think it was because I stopped at a Chinese resturant on my way home from work and got some fried rice and orange glazed beef which the Drs had the Mon. This was last Friday that I got it for Geneva and my supper and then I had what was left over Mon. the day I weighed in and I bet that is why I didn't show much of a lost. But it made me get back on track and I think I'm down the 2lbs that I should have showed then. Its an ever lasting battle but its worth it and so if we beng once in awhile it only makes me get back on track easier.

We just have to keep at it, Sheryl. And anyone else who is loosing. The loose fitting clothes sperns me on.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The loose fitting clothes sperns me on....Ditto! It is some much nicer to set at work and not have your clothes cutting off your belly or hanging over it.

A few set backs just makes me want to work harder the next week.

[ March 09, 2002: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheryl hasn't posted it yet, so I thought I would. She lost another 1.2 pounds this week. She is really rockin.

I forgot to weigh myself on Wednesday morning so I'm just going to wait until next Wednesday to weigh in again. I just want to keep that as my day. (but if I were to go by Thursdays reading, I've lost 29 pounds) My belt is a little looser but my clothes all feel the same. If they would start to loosen up and sure I would really get going on the other stuff soon! Excercise that it... it would really motivate me more.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Well I've lost 12.6 altogether. I'll have to see how much I lose after I'm done with the flu, because this a.m. I weighed myself with all my clothes on and it says that since Wednesday I lost another 4.5lbs. That is only one good thing about being sick.

Honey, I've been noticing lately that you have lost and I can see it in your pants. Your pants don't folder over like it use to all the time and your side love handles are no longer there. I was going to say something last night, but with the stomache I had I failed to say something. Keep up the good work.

--------------------
Sheryl

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: