Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » A New You » Weight Watchers independently

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weight Watchers independently
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been doing Weight Watchers for 13 weeks and now I've decided that I will try it on my own to see if I can do it.

I did lose another 2 lbs this week all due to being ill it helped shack a little more than usual. One advantage to being sick...a positive!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've already lost another pound since last Wednesday a.m. So the independent thing is working good so far. Liking that!

--------------------
Sheryl

Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is this independently weight watchers??

I just joined a Lady Wellness Spa. Its a Fitness Spa. I go in tomorrow morning at 7am to have a fitness assessment. And then I get 11 personal training sessions. I'm hoping to not only loose these last 9 lbs that I haven't been able to do but to tone up my muscles and learn how to do the strength training to strengthen my muscles and get myself into shape and stay in shape for when I grow older I won't have so many aches and pains etc.

I'm determine to do all I can to stay young. I've seen to many old peoples lives be ruined because of their bodies growing old and giving them all kinds of troubles.

I've taken up playing scrabble which is really helping my mind alot. (I think!!!)

Let us know what this indepentently weight watchers is all about.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL LOL LOL I Couldn't stop laughing!!!! Sheryl will have to answer this one.

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

LOL!

Shannon you crack me up. I talked to Mom on the phone the other night and I explained to her what I ment, but I see how funny you must have thought it seemed.

As you know mom I'm doing it independently on my own. And instead of 1 full pound lost it was only 1/2 lb, but never the less it still is working to watch what I'm eating. I think now it is such a habit that I hope that I never lose that. I see food as point now instead of calories.

I'm sure mom is glad she could make you laugh so hard...LOL!

Mom let us know how the training is going and if it is working for you.

--------------------
Sheryl

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: