Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » Parenting » Expecting... » Ultrasound

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ultrasound
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sharon and I have been invited to attend the ultrasound testing. [Heart] [Thumbs Up]

Yes I am going! [Eek!] [Cool] [Wink] I don't know if Sharon is going to be there or not yet.

All this new stuff since my kids were born. I think it is going to be interesting, because everytime someone shows me a picture of a ultrasound, I can never see what they see. Maybe with the baby actually moving I will be able to see it. Watch, the baby probably wouldn't be real active at the time and than I still wouldn't be able to see it move.

Oh well, no matter what happens, it is going to be exciting, fun, interesting and a happy time to be there.

Guess what Sheryl and Eric, only 1 week before you find out if you have 1 or 2 in there. [Wink]

[ November 03, 2002, 10:26 PM: Message fixed by: Eric ]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sharon isn't going to be able to join us this time.

Maybe next time if there is one (ultrasound not next kid) [Wink]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are excited to have you join us Vonnie. Unfortunately mom can't make it. Her employer isn't as flexible as our employer's... [Frown] We will share the photo with you though mom. [Smile]

Mom ask your employer if she would consider letting you go experience something like this. Tell her it would be your last opportunity to do something like this. It can't hurt the worse that she says is no.

[ November 04, 2002, 07:05 PM: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for asking and I will ask. I don't remember what time it is to be done. And if I can't come for this one maybe if you can schdule the next time for Friday morning I could come. That is a day that I don't do anything from 8;30am till 3;30pm. Mondays are a day that I have to do bedrooms and bathrooms and washing. And then on Tues. and Wed. I have other ladies so I'd not be able to do it later either. Let me know what time you schedule the one next Monday and I'll think about it.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We scheduled it for 8:30 a.m. Monday Nov 11th. The doctor said he didn't think we would need another one unless I'm having complications. If that happens it will be done right away with no notice. We will remember that though if we do end up having another one that is planned.

We understand why you can't just wish that you could be a part of it since it'll probably be your last grandchild.

[ November 05, 2002, 07:31 PM: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is our baby! [Smile]

Only one....not twins [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cooool [Cool] - I can't make out where the shape is but it's always fun to see. Never had one done. I prefer waiting until they are born anyhow so I'll just wait. [Smile]

Thanks for sharing though!!

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Sheryl and Eric, I am sorry I didn't call this morning to see how it went and what you found out but I got to work at 7am and there was so much to do that I completely forgot about it till Dr Deschamps came home at 6pm and asked if I had any news.
I actually had no time to call either. I went full force till 3:25pm and had to leave to go pick Brice up from school and take him to piano practice and pick Emilie up from piano and take her home and back to the piano studio and pick Brice up and take him to tennis and work out myself for 30 min. and then take Brice home. That was when Dr Deschamps came home.
I'm kind of glad that your not having twins except it would have been nice for Eric to have two of his own. But one will be nice too. Two would have been more expense and more work and less time to your self. And I would have felt that I would have needed to quit my jobs and come and help out. heheh
Well its going to be exciting to know now what it is going to be.
I hope if you have any warning ahead of time when it is coming that I can be there then.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Eric and Sheryl for inviting me to come today. I really did enjoy it. [Big Grin]

Stacy you sound like me before. When some one would show me a ultrasound picture I could never make it out.

But being there today I can see it very clearly. An experience I have never seen before.

I can't say enough of how much I enjoyed it. Eric and Sheryl kept asking questions about what's that, but I think I just stood there with my mouth hanging open and my eyes wide open just staring. [Surprised Smiley]

Thanks once again. [Big Grin] [Smile] [Rose]

[ November 12, 2002, 06:32 AM: Message fixed by: Vonnie ]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Don't want to get your hopes up again but I just remembered that Marlyn and Judys twins were laying behind one another and they couldn't see or hear it for some reason. Remember when she went into labor a month early the doctor told Marlyn that it was possible that the baby was dead and that he needed to be strong for Judys sake. That was why he was telling him ahead of time to prepare him. And then he came out with two bundles and he said that he fainted.

So it still could be possible for yous to have twins. Just thought you'd like to know that. heheh.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having an ultrasound was an exciting experince. I had one for each one of our children not to find out the gender but because there was some concerns for one reason or another.

Looking at the picture you can see what it there. I am getting more excited for you seeing the ultrasound. [Big Grin]

How far along are you now? 4 months along?

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Stacy check out the main toop.org web page

I added a baby page so you can see the baby better and a maria page

On the baby page put your cursor on top of each piture for another picture.

--------------------
~ Eric

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: