Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » Parenting » Expecting... » New Baby Poll

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Baby Poll
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what sex do you think the baby will be? Lets see who is right? Add a reply so we also know what you voted for please [Smile]

Polling is not enabled in this forum. This poll is inactive.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted for a girl.... why? because my wife is so set that it is a boy.... and I can't let her think I listen to her all the time.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted a boy, because my husband thinks there is nothing cute to dress your boy in like you do with having a girl. So when you want something you usually get the opposite. Ask mom, she got 4 redheads when she said to herself when she had seen cousins of dad's...carrot redheads "If I have any redheads they are staying at the hospital!" Well she got 4 of us...but of course we are beautiful and she couldn't resist. [Wink]

The other reasons is the Chinese gender chart said that I should have had a girl with Maria...which is true. It says that I will be having a boy this time. Another reason is the conception day..... [Wink] I heard on the radio that if you have sex 3 days before ovulation you are more likely to have a girl. If you have sex on the day of ovulation it will more likely be a boy. [Wink] [Cool]

Will everyone please post what you voted for and why you voted for it. My husband is driving me crazy with not understanding why people aren't reading the post and doing that. So please!!!! [Razz] [Roll Eyes] [Cry Smiley]

[ January 20, 2003, 07:36 PM: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted for a boy. I don't have a good reason except for that Chinese thing that said it was a boy. I did it with my 2 kids and it was correct for them. [Wink]

Only time will tell! [Cry Smiley]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I had added a reply earlier but it doesn't seem to be there.

I voted a boy . . . just because you have a girl already.

[ January 21, 2003, 03:34 PM: Message fixed by: Stacy ]

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm hoping it's a Boy too! Nice to have one of each. [Wink]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Korger
Member # 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Korger           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted for a boy too.
Posts: 194 | From: Green Bay, WI,USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: