Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » Parenting » Expecting... » Time until...... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Time until......
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow I can't believe how fast it is going now.... only 75 days left until our due date

just over 2 months.... OR
a litte over
10.71 weeks
1800 Hours
10800 minutes
6480000 seconds

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's getting pretty exciting. When I saw the days, I couldn't believe how little time is left. Exciting!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well this makes me moooooooooorrrrrrreeeeee nervous. I'm not ready for this deliver stuff.... [Eek!] I am excited for finally finding out what it is, what it looks like and to finally meet this little creature or rug rat as Mom Toop calls it.... [Cool]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's only natural to get nervous when the day gets closer. Then afterwards you'll wonder what was I so nervous about. You always forget when the baby finally arrives!! [Big Grin] [Smile]
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is true and it will be the last time!!!

--------------------
Sheryl

Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Oh never say it will be the last time unless you do something surgical about it. [Big Grin] [Wink]
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Oh yes... last time! Either I or Eric will have something surgically done. No more babies for me.

--------------------
Sheryl

Connie Korger
Member # 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Korger           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Eric, About your count down above- It is probably safe to talk about months and maybe the weeks. The truth is babies can't tell time and have no calendar available and they come when they darn well want to. If you ask any mother that went beyond the due date, she will tell you that once that date comes every day starts to seem like a week. Friends call to say "Haven't you had that baby yet?"
It is a wonderful event and it won't be long and you can hold that baby boy in your own arms.

[ February 14, 2003, 08:01 AM: Message fixed by: Connie Korger ]

Posts: 194 | From: Green Bay, WI,USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Oh I believe that Eric is aware that when April 27th comes that he isn't expecting it to be here by then. That is just our expected date and it can or could come before or after any time around that. He is so excited that he wants to be able to cross off the days of the less time that he has to wait for the big arrival.

I believe everyone is aware of that and will respect the mothers feeling of wanting it to be over just as everyone else wants it over to meet this little "rug rat!" As Mom Toop would say... [Cool] [Wink]

--------------------
Sheryl

Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you kidding me... I've got like 7 different ways to induce labor all setup for the 27th if she hasn't had IT by then [Big Grin]

No.. I'm just having fun with the counters. Its fun to see the days tick by. IT will come out when IT is good and ready.

I'm just excited waiting for IT to come. [Wink]

I could see how it would drive a mother nuts when everyone asks her that after the due date [Smile]

[ February 14, 2003, 10:14 AM: Message fixed by: Eric ]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, those last days and having to go over 3 wks were a killer for me! [Mad] I wouldn't even answer the phone because I was so sick of people calling to see if "You haven't had that baby yet! NO! You will not have me callling or asking how you feel I know how you will feel. It is pretty exciting to think there will be a new niece or nephew. Good luck! We'll wait for a call!
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Okay, we have 5 boys & 5 girls on Sheryl's side of the family. You can't mess that up so here's the deal. You'll just have to have 1 boy & 1 girl. For all that doc knows, there could be 2 in there and we won't know until the day ITS born!! [Big Grin] [Smile] [Wink]

(I'm just being difficult!! [Wink] [Razz] )

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Yeah that would have been a cool thing to keep the # of girls and boys, but then you would have had to take one of them to keep our sanity.

If I'm carrying twins than I'm doing pretty darn good with my weight gain... [Cool]

--------------------
Sheryl

Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Well Judy never knew she was carrying twins until she had them!! So that could happen even if you didn't gain alot of weight. They're just little! [Big Grin]
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Stacy...

What are you talking about... If we have a boy we will have one of each... Just because you guys were all greedy and made your familys uneven isn't our fault [Big Grin] ( 2 girls and 1 boy)

If we have a boy it would be perfect. 3 boys. Me, the baby, and Colby and 3 girls.. Sheryl, Maria, and Fisha [Smile] We will be even all the way around [Smile]

Maybe JP can have the extra one to make it even.... [Surprised Smiley] ahhaahahah

--------------------
~ Eric

This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: