Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » Parenting » Expecting... » Time Until... Part 2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Time Until... Part 2
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Time is flying now... we are offically under 2 months. I can't believe that the baby could be coming anytime now. After watching "TLC - Maternity Ward" last night, I know it will come when it wants... So I had better be prepared NOW!

[ February 25, 2003, 07:47 PM: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Most men don't show so much interest as you have!! That's pretty nice. [Thumbs Up]

Time has flown. Can't wait to hear when it gets here and what it is and that all went well. [Smile]

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! I don't know if I'm ready!!!! [Eek!] Can we tack on another month? [Cry Smiley] I'm looking forward to the day of meeting this little creature, but not to sure about the labor process...that is scary! Doesn't help to watch TLC channel makes it to real.

I had a dream last night that it was a boy, that the labor part was a breeze and Eric wasn't happy with the named that we had picked out for it....so we had to start from the beginning of trying to fit the young man with a name. Boy, was I ticked at Eric!!!! LOL! Don't get any ideas Eric!! [Razz]

I have had a few more dreams of a girl though to, but I can't remember them as vivid, because I didn't post about them soon after the dream.

hmmmmmmm.....wonder what it will be a boy or girl... [Roll Eyes] This is driving me nuts!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if this is going to Be Sheryl's last baby then it will be my only chance to be this involved.

At times I think I'm driving her nuts. But I think she enjoys the fact that I'm so involved too.

The whole thing is just AMAZING

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: