Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » Parenting » Expecting... » Hayden is growing fast....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hayden is growing fast....
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well last night was the official moment that he turned over from his back to his tummy. I'm not sure what side it was he turned from, but after doing several things around the house after putting him on his back I went to pick him up and he was on his tummy looking at me. [Smile] [Frown]

He still has his moments of waking through the night. We are hoping that with feeding him rice cereal soon that he will then start sleeping through the night with out waking until late a.m.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing what new things Hayden is doing.

I like to keep up with what he is doing. I forget from having my kids what they did at what age.

I hope the rice cereal helps him sleep better at night.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saturday evening and Sunday a.m. Hayden was up every hour on the hour. I was up with him from 11:15 p.m. until 3 a.m. then I handed him off to Eric who was up with him until around 6 a.m. That was one rough evening! [Thumbs Down] [Frown] [Cry Smiley]

We aren't sure what was wrong, but when a.m. came he was a happy as could be. [Confused]

We hope he doesn't do that anymore.

--------------------
Sheryl

Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was he crying or just fussing and couldn't get to sleep problem? Must of eaten something? or slepted too much? It's a mystery. [Wink] If only they could say what it was. One of those are always enough for awhile-a very long while! Hope it's better tonight!

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

It was a hard cry. The funny thing is when a.m. came and he woke for the day he was just fine. Smiling up a storm. No he hadn't slept too much because he had maybe two 1/2 hour naps and maybe one 1 hour nap.

The next night was better. He woke screaming at 9 p.m. we got him settled down then he was back to sleep for 3 hours then up again around 5 a.m.

This past evening he did sleep from 7:45 p.m. until 4:25 a.m. [Thumbs Up] I didn't put the night light in there like nights prior. So we are hoping that was the reason for his not sleeping through the night. We can only hope!

Hayden is getting to be a pro at flipping from his back to his tummy on the left side. It isn't more than a min. lying him on his back he flips right over. We have to watch him now when we change him or set him in his bouncer that he doesn't flip himself out of it. We belt him in now.

Last night he managed to get himself all around the living room floor. Guess it is now time to get the gates up.

--------------------
Sheryl

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: