Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » Parenting » Expecting... » Hayden is growing up.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hayden is growing up.....
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We went to the doctor last Friday for his 6 month check up. He weighed in at 20 lbs 7 oz, 29 inches long.

Just recently he has been talking a little differently and has a noise he makes with his mouth. It is all soooo cute and hard to believe he is changing so much.

He crawls everywhere and everyday he gets better and better at it. Now he cruises!! We had to put up a netting on the railing because there is too much space between the rails. The gate has to be shut at all times if he is on the floor.

Last weekend Eric was in the bathroon and left Hayden laying in the living room. He could hear some grunting noises. Pretty soon he could see him peaking around the corner... [Smile] [Wink] The same day Stacy and I were doing something downstairs as I left him on the floor upstairs. I went up to get him and I couldn't find him until I went into the bathroom. He was laying there in the dark in the bathroom. Not sure what his thing is with the bathroom but I'm thinking we need to close the doors.

Our little boy is growing up... [Frown] [Cool]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
korgecl
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for korgecl           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since he is interested in locating people in the bathroom, everyone in your household needs to get into the habit of closing the lid on the toilet each time it's used. Toddlers drown in toilets at a higher rate that you would believe. I used to work with a woman who lost her only daughter that way.
Posts: 53 | From: Green Bay office  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be horrible.

Yes we try to keep all the doors closed when he is on the floor. Now that he gets all over the place.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: