Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » Parenting » Expecting... » Have you come to a decision?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Have you come to a decision?
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Dana & Zach have you come to a decision what you want to name your little man? Not to put the pressure on...you have 39 days left if the little man waits until Feb 9th.... [Wink]

We will support you in whatever you decide to name him!! [Heart]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana rae
Member # 12

Icon 10 posted      Profile for dana rae           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, no decision. I just think it will be best to wait until I see him. I think I will know then. Whatever I decide, is what I decide. And hopefully you all will learn to love it.

Well I am ready for the baby NOW. It is so frustrating. I have horrible backaches, i have felt like I had to puke for about 2 weeks STRAIGHT now, I can sleap, I have a RASH, and most recently-I am having MOOD SWINGS. I dont know what it is but NOTHING can satisfy me....I can cry on cue and I just feal horrible. Somebody told me this is normal. I am just so sick of the pregnancy CRAP. Zach is sick of me being like this too. I told him it'll only get worse and I'm sorry.

I am really sorry about everyones THANK YOU'S. I am doing them and they should be in the mail soon...... I AM VERY THANKFULL THOUGH SO DONT THINK I AM NOT!!!!

The room is done. done. done. The crib is about half done and the changing table should be done tomorrow. I should take pictures of the room and send them. I am so happy, I love it so much....but I havent put everything away. For some reason it frustrates me SO much! I cant sort the clothes. That is so hard.

I just want my baby.

--------------------
~!*Dana Rae*!~

Posts: 91 | From: willmar  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel so sorry for you. I didn't go through 1/2 the thinks that you have. [Cry Smiley]

I stoped working full time on a Friday and your mom (Lynn) was born the next Thursday. She was born in June and I bowled on a team each week until the season was over the 1st part of May. I loved being pregnant. [Big Grin] Everyone said I had a glow to me during that time.

It is almost over now so just hang in there. [Rose] [Kiss]

As for having mood swings and being crappy try this. At work when I realize I am crappy I will be real quiet. I don't talk as much to anyone about anything because I am afraid I will say something that I would be sorry for.

Idenify your feelings and tell who ever is around you how you are feeling. [Whatchutalkingabout Smile] This is hard to do because most people don't try to identify their feelings. (Maria is good at identifing her feelings) Instead of yelling back at some one for something they just said, try saying "you really hurt my feelings when you said that" and than try talking about it. [Roll Eyes] You may have totally misunderstood what the person meant to say. Okay enough of that.

Good luck and hang in there. [Rose] [Kiss]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana rae
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana rae           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love you grandma.

--------------------
~!*Dana Rae*!~

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and I love you too Dana. [Heart] [Rose] [Kiss]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hang in there girl.....that fun rash is called pups..... Sheyrl had them with Maria and I heard they are not fun.

Can't wait to see you and your baby.

Love you

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dana I wish that we lived closer so that we could help you through this time. I remember a lot of those same feelings when I was pregnant with Maria. The rash is very miserable and I remember as well having the mood swings. Like the other person who told you that it is all normal....they are right!! [Frown] [Frown]

This is soon to be over so hang in there and we will continue to pray that everything turns out good. The baby will be here soon and I'm excited to be a god parent again. Thank you for that privilege!! [Heart] [Kiss]

Call your doctor regarding the rash. He/She will recommend taking Benedrayl and I remember that helping a lot with the itch. If I remember right it was 4 tablets you can take. Please call the doctor first before taking them though. At first I was afraid that it would hurt the baby, but the doctor reassured me that it was safe.

[ January 27, 2004, 07:13 AM: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

dana rae
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana rae           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, I have talked to him about it.He told me to take Benedryl. [Smile] But I have taken more than 4. I think I have taken 5 or maybe 6. But that has been since Wednesday. I have stopped taking it though becouse I am feeling better.
I know it will go away soon, but I want it all to go away NOW and I just want my baby so much.
Your welcome and I am honord to have you, Sheryl and Eric, as Godparents of my son.
I love you all.

--------------------
~!*Dana Rae*!~

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dana, You are already such a good mom. [Heart] Those are the feelings that you should be feeling and I'm so happy to hear you talk about your baby like you do already. [Cool] [Kiss] He is going to be a very loved little boy and we are excited to meet him soon. [Cool] You call us the moment you can even if it means in the middle of the night. I'll start sleeping with the phone in our room.

All those feelings of not wanting to be pregnant any longer are normal feelings especially when you are nearing the end. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
Sheryl

korgecl
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for korgecl           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All those hormones are working overtime. Glad to know that you are continuing to be well except for those very normal irritations.

Anxious to hear any updates.

Posts: 53 | From: Green Bay office  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Korger
Member # 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Korger           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Down to the last week. Any twinges or other changes.
Posts: 194 | From: Green Bay, WI,USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana rae
Member # 12

I am still pregnent...I went to the doctor today. Everything's fine, we're all done discussing everything and it's just time to wait. Next week, if I dont have it yet, I have to have a non-stress test. It checks to make sure the heart rates go up and down as they should. If that' okay, then we wiat. If not, I have to have a something-something-profile ultersound to check everything out. My doctor is going on vacation on the 14th. So hopfully I do by then. If not, he will be gone for a couple of weeks and they wont induce me until like the 22 or 23(unless they have to) so I will have to see another doctor and deal with that. [Frown] It just seems like doctors should be able to do stuff like that, even though they do have lives too. So now we wait.
The thing is, I dont have ANY ambition anymore. You are sposed to want to do stuff, but I am so bumed out that I just dont feel like doing anything. I dont even have my bag packed!! I have the baby's but not mine. Zach also has been sad. It's becouse he cant go to work until monday so he doesnt have much to do and he just as anxious as I.

--------------------
~!*Dana Rae*!~

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

All we can say is hang in there. Nothing more that you can do. You are having normal parent feelings at this moment. We all know where you are at and can relate to how you are feeling.

Take one day at a time as you have been doing.

--------------------
Sheryl

korgecl
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for korgecl           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you get around to packing your bag, throw in a few things for Zach. Nathan had some bottles of water. Also, if Zach plans to stay at the hospital as long as you are there, like Nathan did, he will want shaving equipment and probably one clean shirt.

These babies can't read calendars or clocks. Better get that bag packed just in case. When Vonnie had Eric and when I had the twins, there was no time to pack at the last minute. This is something you want to do for yourself.

February 10 - Connie and Vonnie's birthday
February 11 - Nephew Christopher's birthday
February 13 - Niece Katie's birthday
February 13 - My grandfather's birthday
February 14 - Valentine's Day.

Pick a day, any day.

[ February 06, 2004, 03:40 PM: Message fixed by: korgecl ]

Posts: 53 | From: Green Bay office  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana rae
Member # 12

I pick Febuary 7th. Hehe. Well I had to go back to the doctor today. I was fealing horrible pressure in my pelvic bones. I went in and he said his head was RIGHT down there. So ANY time. He told me at an earlier visit that the head usually drops right before labor begins with a womans first baby. That's not always right, but usually. So hopfully soon. I am pretty much packed(after being frantic this morning not knowing what was happening, I decided it was time). I got some traveling size things and most of my other things ready. Tonight is weird. NOBODY will go to bed and EVERYBODY is in a great mood. It is 12:46 right now. Dustin is here, he's awake, zach's wide awake, his dad's awake and his mom and sister just decided to try to go to bed. WHAT'S GOING ON?? Me and zach also did a lot of organizing in the baby's room tonight. I really have to get pictures up. Well, night!

--------------------
~!*Dana Rae*!~

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: